Question: Where on my storefront can I display my bundle?
Answer: Each bundle created in Bundle Builder is assigned its own bundle page with a unique URL. To display your bundle on your storefront, you can paste the Bundle URL in a variety of locations, including:
- Homepage sections
- Announcement bar
- Text (e.g. page or product descriptions)
Additionally, you can:
- Add your bundle to a collection.
- Add the Product included in Bundles app block to your Product pages.
- Add the Bundle Builder bundle app block to your theme.
- Display the Bundle URL on other websites (e.g. social media posts).
For a comprehensive guide on displaying bundles on your storefront, click here to read our guide.
How to locate the Bundle URL and correctly display your bundle
To locate the Bundle URL and correctly display your bundle on your storefront:
Step 1: Open the Bundle Builder app.
Step 2: Go to Bundles, and select the bundle you wish to use.
Step 3: Under Bundle links, go to Bundle URL and click Copy to clipboard.
Step 4: Paste the link on your storefront (i.e. a homepage section, menu, etc.)
Incorrectly displaying your bundle
In order for the app to function correctly, it's essential that your customer doesn't interact with the bundle outside the bundle page, and that your bundle is correctly integrated into the storefront.
Essentially, this means that you cannot place your bundle anywhere on your storefront that will bypass this bundle page. This includes linking your dummy bundle product to a section as a real product, and using apps or services which may allow the customer to add your bundle to the cart by bypassing the bundle page.
Examples of these pre-existing storefront parts include:
❌ Wishlist apps
❌ Theme-powered Quick Buy functionality
❌ Alternative payment gateways
Google Pay, PayPal, and other payment providers can be used to complete the transaction process, but only as long as the customer still follows the normal purchase journey from the bundle page to Cart to Checkout.
To avoid any issues, we recommend the following:
- Only use your Bundle URL link to advertise your bundle.
- Do not use your dummy bundle product in place of the bundle URL (e.g. in a 'Featured product' section).
- Do not use apps that use a 'quick buy' functionality.
- Do not use alternative payment gateways on your store.