Conditions are criteria and limits that you use to define bundle rules for products and prices.
You can return to the bundle at any time and update the conditions.
- Go to Bundles.
- Select the bundle that you would like to edit.
- Click the Conditions menu tab.
Apply bundle conditions
Any condition you create on this page applies to the bundle as a whole.
- If you want to add conditions to a specific section of a bundle with a Multiple sections structure, go to Bundle Builder > Bundles > Products.
When you create more than one condition for a bundle, all conditions must be satisfied before the bundle can be purchased.
- Bundle Builder disables the Add to cart button until the customer’s cart meets all the conditions.
Setting conditional criteria
To set a condition:
- Click the Add rule button.
- Select a product/price condition.
- Select an operator.
- Enter a quantity.
- Add more rules. (optional)
- Click Save.
- The price of a bundle after taking documents into account.
Bundle price (before discount)
- The price of a bundle before taking documents into account.
Total number of products
- The number of items in the bundle.
Amount of one product
- Use this rule to set minimum bulk order quantities for every bundle product. It is not possible to target a specific product through this rule. You could also use the rule to limit the maximum quantity that could be purchased in the bundle.
Number of different products
- Define the minimum or the maximum number of different products that must be in the cart before a purchase can be completed.
Use this option to disable the Add to cart button when a customer reaches the quantity limit set by your conditions.
Note: This feature applies to product rules but not price rules.
Show bundle limit message
Check the box to display a message that tells a customer they can no longer add items to their bundle because the bundle limit has been reached.
Disabling section navigation
This feature is for Multiple section bundles only.
Check the box to shade out the Next and Previous buttons if the customer’s cart does not meet your section’s conditions. This prevents users from going to the next section without meeting your product or price conditions.
- The default setting for this feature is enabled. Uncheck the box to disable the feature.
Now it’s time to see your live bundle on a store page.
- Click the Bundles menu tab.
- Locate your bundle on the list.
- Click View.
Bundle Builder displays the live bundle in a new browser tab.
- To make changes, go back to the Bundles page and click the Edit button.