The Multiple sections option lets you create a separate page for a single product or a group of items. Customers click the Previous or Next buttons to move from section to section.
Each section has an Add bundle to cart button.
Creating a Multiple sections layout
On the Setup page:
- Click Multiple sections.
- Click Next.
Adding a section
- On the next window, click the Add a new section button.
- Enter a unique section name.
- Enter a description.
- Click the Add products button to add items to the section. (optional)
- You can also add items by importing products from an existing collection. (optional)
- Add variants. (optional, see below)
- Add rules. (optional, see below)
- Add conditions. (optional, see below)
- Click Save section.
Adding more sections
After you create the first section, create as many sections as you need.
- Click the Add a new section button.
- Repeat steps.
- View your live bundle.
- Click Next or Previous to move from section to section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.